Training for Students: The students are in for a series of personality development programmes in order for every student to acquire the necessary skills that would put him/her at comfortable best while attending interviews after the completion of the 4-year stint in the college. To list a few, Roadmap to Success, Personality Development Program, the 3 Es programme (Effectiveness, Employability and Excellence) have been the career development programmes, launched in association with experienced.
Corporate Trainer Mr A Mallesh. These programs have been started for the first year students so as to groom the students in an environment that enhances the levels of confidence in them as they grow with their regular curriculum and would continue till the students complete their B.Tech course.
The list below gives a detailed description of the various training programs conducted for the students for the academic years 2011,12,13 & 14 consecutively.
Training programs to staff and students for the academic year 2015-2016
|BITS(2015-2016)||BITS||13-08-2015||IV B.Tech||Pre-Assessment examinationà Provides opportunities to the students||AMCAT|
|BITS(2015-2016)||BITS||06-09-2015 to 20-09-2015||III Diploma||An Eight day Comprehensive Training Programme on Communication Skills, Soft Skills||Seventh Sense Talent Solutions,Bangalore|
|BITS(2015-2016)||BITS||7-10-2015 to 10-10-2015||IV B.Tech CSE,ECE||A Four Day Training Programme on JAVA||Concept Vision soft from Kurnool|
|BITS(2015-2016)||BITS||14-11-2015||IV B.Tech||Post-Assessment examinationà Provides opportunities to the students||AMCAT|
|BITS(2015-2016)||BITS||28-12-2015 to 5-01-2016||IV B.TechCSE,ECE,EEE||An Eight Day Training Programme on C,C++,Java||Seventh Sense Talent Solutions from Bangalore and and Concept Visionsoft from Kurnool|
TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015
1) A 4-Day workshop on Communication Skills was conducted by Mr. M. Richard Robert Raa from 23-03-2015 to 26-03-2015.
2) A 4-Day workshop on Communication Skills was conducted by Mr. M. Richard Robert Raa from 23-03-2015 to 26-03-2015.
3) A One-Day workshop on Communication Skills “ BRINDAVANAM-Connecting Academic Opportunities “ was conducted on 4-03-2015 for all IV B.Tech Students.
4) A post –Assessment Test from AMCAT was conducted on 11-03-2015.
5) III phase of CSAC training programme by FACE Academy has been conducted from 13-10-2014 to 14-10-2014 for IV B.Tech students
6) “Goal Setting for Engineering Students” a One-Day motivational programme by Dr. M.Hema Chandra Reddy, Former Registrar, and JNTUA was conducted for students and faculty on 13-12-2014.
7) A Pre-Assessment examination from AMCAT has been conducted to the registered candidates on 8-11-2014.
8) A Three-Day CSAC training programme by FACE Academy has been conducted from 31-10-2014 to 2-11-2014 to those students who have registered for JKC and have got eligibility for INFOSYS.
9) For III B.Tech students a 10 day training programme was held on 3 E’s by Mr A.Mallesh from
1-09-2014 to 13-09-2014.
10) A Four-Day workshop on “STUDENT TRANSFORMATION” was held by SEED in association with TLC (Teaching Learning Centre) ,IIT Madras from 3-09-2014 to 6-09-2014 for IV B.Tech students.
11) II phase CSAC training by FACE academy, conducted from 24-08-2014 to 26-08-2014 for 3 days for IV B.Tech students.
12) A 3-day CSAC (Company Specific Aptitude and Communication) training programme from FACE Academy was conducted from 08-08-2014 to 10-08-2014 for all IV B.Tech students.
13) A Two-Day training programme “ATTITUDE FOR ACHIEVEMENTS” by Mr. A. Mallesh from 1-08-2014 to 2-08-2014 was conducted for IV B.Tech students.
14) A Four-Day Faculty Development programme on “BE AN EFFECTIVE TEACHER” has been conducted from 16-07-2014 to 19-07-2014 by a team of Mrs A. Sharada, Sri A. Leela Mohan Rao and Mr. C.Narendra Reddy etc for all the faculty of Brindavan Institute of Technology and Science.
TRAINING PROGRAMMES FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-2014
- “Be a Smart Student” a Personality Development programme by Mr A.Mallesh, conducted on 17-10-2013 for I B.Tech students.
- “3Es –Effectiveness ,Employability,Empowerment “ a Personality Development programme by Mr A.Mallesh, conducted on 8-01-2014 to 12-04 -2014 for I B.Tech students.
- CRT programme with Motivation skills by Mr A.Mallesh, conducted on 22-01-2014 & 23-01-2014 for IV B.Tech CSE , ECE ,EEE students.
- “Road Map For Bright Future” a Personality Development programme by Mr A.Mallesh, conducted on 22-04-2014 to 23-04 -2014 for IV B.Tech students
- CRT Programme from FACE Academy , cracker programme for TCS OFF campus for IV B.Tech students on 03-03-2014 and 04-03-2014.
- Training programme on Aptitude ,Reasoning and Logical Ability skills by Mr B.Jeevan Kumar from 27-01-2014 to 10-05-2014 for III B.Tech Students
- Training programme on Communication Skills by Ms Nigar Sultana from 27-01-2014 to 10-05-2014 for III B.Tech Students.
- Training programme on Aptitude ,Reasoning and Logical Ability skills by Mr B.Jeevan Kumar from 28-03-2014 to 08-04-2014 for IV B.Tech Students
- Online Training programme related to C & Data Structures by Bhasker Reddy Software Labs Pvt Ltd,(BRSL) Hyderabad from 14-04-2014 to 20-05-2014 for I B.Tech students.