WINGS: THE WOMEN-CELL
The college has established an exclusive women’s cell WINGS (Women’s Intellect for Nurturing the Growth and Strength) to cater to the needs of the girls and women-faculty members on campus and to give them a voice to speak about their strengths and needs. Events related to Women-Empowerment, Health & Nutrition etc are being held on a regular basis as a measure to assure girls that they are no less achiever.
WINGS ACTION PLAN FOR THE ACADEMIC 2017-2018
CONVENER : N.RAJINI KIRAN MAI, Asst.Prof, CSE Dept.
STAFF COORDINATORS :
- SAI BAVANI, Asst.Prof, CE Dept.
- K.NIRMALA, Asst.Prof, ME Dept.
- ABHINETHRI, Asst.Prof, EEE Dept.
- MOUNIKA, Asst.Prof, ECE Dept.
- KATHEJA JABEEN, Asst.Prof, CSE Dept.
- SUJATHA, Asst.Prof, H&S Dept.
- JYOTHI REDDY, Asst.Prof, Diploma
OFFICE BARERS :
PRESIDENT : E.RENUKA PRIYANKA, IVCE
VICE PRESIDENT : JHANSI, IIIECE
SECRETARY : MAHITHA, IIICSE-A
JOINT SECRETARY : D.VEDASWINI, IIEEE
TREASURER : V.SANDYA RANI, IICE.
EXECUTIVE MEMBERS :
- SHREYA, IIICSE-B
- NARAYANAMMA, III ECE
- AISWARYA SAI, III EEE
WINGS TENTATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR 2017-18
- August Month : Inauguration of Wings for the year 2017-2018.
- September Month : Aerobics training
- October Month : Visiting Rehabilitation Center – World Mental Health Day-10th
- November Month : Nutrition Day-tips of their health and well being-9th
- February Month : National women’s day celebration-13th.
- March 8th 2017 : Women’s day celebration.
- April Month : Valedictory of Wings for the year 2017-2018