Well trained faculty guide the students better. With this intention the college has conducted several Faculty Development Programmes. A Four Day Faculty Development Programme on “BE AN EFFECTIVE TEACHER”
On the First Day, Mrs. A. Sharada & Sri A. Leela Mohan Rao , Associate Professor from Vignan University, explained the need of Communication Skills for Effective Teaching .
On the Second Day, the FDP was continued with focus on Leadership, Qualities of Leader which was driven by Mr. C. Narendar Reddy, Retd Colonel in Indian Army.
On the Third Day, the programme was started with the topic “Campus to Corporate” by Mr. Sudheer Kumar, Head of Learning and Development Team, L&T, Hyderabad Metro.
On the Fourth Day, the FDP was driven by Dr K. Balaji Rao, Chief Scientist at CSIR- SERC. He explained about the Innovation Vs Invention and why they are important from student level onwards.
Training and Recruitments are an important aspect of any student life. The Department of Placement and Career Development lays high emphasis on technical and non-technical pre- placement training which prepares students to excel at interviews and recruitment processes.
Mallesh had taken two days training programme on “Attitudes and Achievements” for all the IV B.Tech students.
By Knowing today’s generation needs and deeds college is trying to equip the students with all the skills so that student can settle and sustain in a wonder full positions. BITS is providing several trainings like aptitude, communication, motivational, personality development etc. In order to overcome stress and come out of fear Inhibitions College is visited by a famous Psychologist who addresses the problems of students on one to one counseling manner.
Motivational Speech by Mr. Abhishek
counselling session by famous Psychologist Mr.K.Y.Nagraj
All Govt PSU’s, Navaratan Companies, Miniraan Companies and several private sectors are providing opportunities to diploma holders. With that motto several training sessions on Aptitude, Reasoning and Communication Skills are provided for Diploma students.
AMCAT –An assessment platform is rigorously implemented for the past 5 years where good number of students got placed through this platform. In order to get good score in AMCAT, specific trainings are provided from III B.Tech itself.
In order to retrieve the inherent skills of a student, activity based training is the only way. Below is the best example for that which takes you to the concept of “Gurukula”.
|BITS(2018-2019)||BITS||27/08/2018 to 31/08/2018||IV B.Tech||AMCAT specific Training||Karthik Team|
|BITS(2018-2019)||BITS||1-07-2018 to 26-04-2019||II B.Tech||Aptitude and Reasoning||K.J.J.Chaitanya|
|BITS(2018-2019)||BITS||18-01-2019 to 26-04-2019||II B.Tech||Aptitude and Reasoning||K.J.J Chaitanya|
|BITS(2018-2019)||BITS||26-10-2018||III B.Tech||Awareness programme on COCUBES||Akhil perali,Cocubes Team|
|BITS(2018-2019)||BITS||22/12/2018 to 26/11/2018||III Diploma||3-Day Training programme on Softskills||Ravithejha and Team|
|BITS(2018-2019)||BITS||22/11/2018 to 13/11/2018||II Diploma||3-Day Training programme on Aptitude and Reasoning||Ravithejha and Team|
|BITS(2018-2019)||BITS||27/11/2018 to 30/11/2018||II Diploma||4-Day Training programme on Softskills||Ravithejha and Team|
|BITS||22-11-2018 to 10-12-2018||IV B.Tech||A 10-Day training||Ravithejha and Team.|
|BITS(2018-2019)||Programme on Aptitude and Reasoning, Verbal skills|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||23/07/2016 to 26/07/206 (4 days)||IV B.Tech||Code Vita Online Training||APSSDC|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||21-09-2016 to 26-09-2016 (6 days)||IV B.Tech||Training on Aptitude and Communication Skills||ETHNUS Bangalore|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||30-09-2016||IV B.Tech||Pre-Assessment Exam||AMCAT|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||22-10-2016 to 24/10/2016||IV B.Tech||Training on Aptitude and Communication Skills||Rahul Sharma|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||22/12/2016 to 24/12/2016||Faculty Development Programme – CSE Faculty||Training on EBOX||Amphisoft|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||21/12/2016 to 23/12/2016||IV B.Tech, EEE,ECE,ME||Training related to Medha Servo||Power Electronics- Mr. Masum Basha(EEE), Strength of Materials-Mr. Praveen(CE), Mrs Roma(CE), Basics of C programming-Mrs.N.Rajini Kiranmai|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||22/12/2016 to 23/12/2016 and 26/12/2016||IV B.Tech||Training for Global Logic Pvt Ltd||Global Logic Pvt Ltd IV B.Tech CSE Faculty and Students|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||2-01-2017 to 6-01-2017||IV B.Tech AMCAT registered Candidates||Training for AMCAT||AMCAT Rahul Team.|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||4/01/2017||Mr Abhishek Sannidhi,& Team||Motivational Training||Rahul Team|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BANGALORE||8/01/2017||19 Students from Various departments of III,II B.Tech||A One-Day Youth Development Programme||Acharya AJIT|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||On regular Basis||All the Students of BITS||Regular Motivational, Inspirational Trainings||Mr.K.Y Nagaraj|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||1/05/2017 to 11/05/2017||IV B.Tech Cognizant Shortlisted candidates||Training programme on Communication and Speaking skills, training on Accent.||Mr.Rahul Sharma|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||30-01-2017 to 4/03/2017||III B.Tech||Training on Aptitude and Reasoning Skills||Mrs. Mittu Rajeev(Rahul Team)|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||15-03-2017 to 13/04/2017||III B.Tech||Training on Communication Skills||Mr.Karthik,Mr.Shiva (Rahul Team)|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||18-01-2017 to 13/04/2017||II B.Tech||Training on Aptitude and Reasoning Skills||Mr. K.J.J. Chaitanya|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||13-08-2015||IV B.Tech||Pre-Assessment examinationà Provides opportunities to the students||AMCAT|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||06-09-2015 to 20-09-2015||III Diploma||An Eight day Comprehensive Training Programme on Communication Skills, Soft Skills||Seventh Sense Talent Solutions,Bangalore|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||7-10-2015 to 10-10-2015||IV B.Tech CSE,ECE||A Four Day Training Programme on JAVA||Concept Vision soft from Kurnool|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||14-11-2015||IV B.Tech||Post-Assessment examinationà Provides opportunities to the students||AMCAT|
|BITS(2016-2017)||BITS||28-12-2015 to 5-01-2016||IV B.TechCSE,ECE,EEE||An Eight Day Training Programme on C,C++,Java||Seventh Sense Talent Solutions from Bangalore and and Concept Visionsoft from Kurnool|
1) A 4-Day workshop on Communication Skills was conducted by Mr. M. Richard Robert Raa from 23-03-2015 to 26-03-2015.
2) A 4-Day workshop on Communication Skills was conducted by Mr. M. Richard Robert Raa from 23-03-2015 to 26-03-2015.
3) A One-Day workshop on Communication Skills “ BRINDAVANAM-Connecting Academic Opportunities “ was conducted on 4-03-2015 for all IV B.Tech Students.
4) A post –Assessment Test from AMCAT was conducted on 11-03-2015.
5) III phase of CSAC training programme by FACE Academy has been conducted from 13-10-2014 to 14-10-2014 for IV B.Tech students
6) “Goal Setting for Engineering Students” a One-Day motivational programme by Dr. M.Hema Chandra Reddy, Former Registrar, and JNTUA was conducted for students and faculty on 13-12-2014.
7) A Pre-Assessment examination from AMCAT has been conducted to the registered candidates on 8-11-2014.
8) A Three-Day CSAC training programme by FACE Academy has been conducted from 31-10-2014 to 2-11-2014 to those students who have registered for JKC and have got eligibility for INFOSYS.
9) For III B.Tech students a 10 day training programme was held on 3 E’s by Mr A.Mallesh from 1-09-2014 to 13-09-2014.
10) A Four-Day workshop on “STUDENT TRANSFORMATION” was held by SEED in association with TLC (Teaching Learning Centre) ,IIT Madras from 3-09-2014 to 6-09-2014 for IV B.Tech students.
11) II phase CSAC training by FACE academy, conducted from 24-08-2014 to 26-08-2014 for 3 days for IV B.Tech students.
12) A 3-day CSAC (Company Specific Aptitude and Communication) training programme from FACE Academy was conducted from 08-08-2014 to 10-08-2014 for all IV B.Tech students.
13) A Two-Day training programme “ATTITUDE FOR ACHIEVEMENTS” by Mr. A. Mallesh from 1-08-2014 to 2-08-2014 was conducted for IV B.Tech students.
14) A Four-Day Faculty Development programme on “BE AN EFFECTIVE TEACHER” has been conducted from 16-07-2014 to 19-07-2014 by a team of Mrs A. Sharada, Sri A. Leela Mohan Rao and Mr. C.Narendra Reddy etc for all the faculty of Brindavan Institute of Technology and Science.
“Be a Smart Student” a Personality Development programme by Mr A.Mallesh, conducted on 17-10-2013 for I B.Tech students.
“3Es –Effectiveness ,Employability,Empowerment “ a Personality Development programme by Mr A.Mallesh, conducted on 8-01-2014 to 12-04 -2014 for I B.Tech students.
CRT programme with Motivation skills by Mr A.Mallesh, conducted on 22-01-2014 & 23-01-2014 for IV B.Tech CSE , ECE ,EEE students.
“Road Map For Bright Future” a Personality Development programme by Mr A.Mallesh, conducted on 22-04-2014 to 23-04 -2014 for IV B.Tech students CRT Programme from FACE Academy , cracker programme for TCS OFF campus for IV B.Tech students on 03-03-2014 and 04-03-2014.
Training programme on Aptitude ,Reasoning and Logical Ability skills by Mr B.Jeevan Kumar from 27-01-2014 to 10-05-2014 for III B.Tech Students Training programme on Communication Skills by Ms Nigar Sultana from 27-01-2014 to 10-05-2014 for III B.Tech Students.
Training programme on Aptitude ,Reasoning and Logical Ability skills by Mr B.Jeevan Kumar from 28-03-2014 to 08-04-2014 for IV B.Tech Students Online Training programme related to C & Data Structures by Bhasker Reddy Software Labs Pvt Ltd,(BRSL) Hyderabad from 14-04-2014 to 20-05-2014 for I B.Tech students.